Here are some interesting reads:
- The stimulus packages around the world to address the Corona crisis could be favouring environmentally-friendly companies.
- Electric Cars Better For Climate In 95% Of The World
- Stimulus packages: The danger here is that we will end up bailing out the owners of corporate assets rather than helping workers, something we saw in the last financial crisis. Yes, we need to help employers to save jobs, but not without conditions.
- My co-authors and myself have discussed this many times, over and again, that geoengineering via e.g. cloud spraying is a huge geopolitical disaster. Let’s work on the cause and not the effect. This has always proven to be the cheaper and better option. Others do not agree.
- And finally some more thoughts about Covid-19 in developing countries. While the developed world seems to be focusing mostly on itself right now, if we do not adequately start to support the developing one, then this is going to turn into a huge catastrophe there.