In these podcasts I discuss with environmental economists and other researchers or policy makers issues related to the environment, natural resources, policy, and also more personal matters such as their motivations, ambitions and hopes.
These podcasts consist of two types: Express Views are mostly linked to the Meet Top Environmental Economists interviews, and Dialogues that have a more general character.
You can also find these podcasts on Spotify and iTunes Podcasts.
#MeetTopEnvEcon – Robert Stavins – Ingmar Schumacher Podcasts
- #MeetTopEnvEcon – Robert Stavins
- #MeetTopEnvEcon – Richard Tol
- #MeetTopEnvEcon – Charles Perrings
- The role of mountains for biodiversity conservation
- Podcasts: The Economics of Biodiversity, with Partha Dasgupta
- Podcasts: The Economics of Biodiversity, Insights from UNEP with Pushpam Kumar
- Podcasts: Express Views with Rick van der Ploeg
- Podcasts: Economic aspects of meat consumption with Nicolas Treich
- Podcasts: Express Views with Ian Bateman
- Podcasts: Express Views with Cees Withagen