In these podcasts I discuss with environmental economists and other researchers or policy makers issues related to the environment, natural resources, policy, and also more personal matters such as their motivations, ambitions and hopes.
These podcasts consist of two types: Express Views are mostly linked to the Meet Top Environmental Economists interviews, and Dialogues that have a more general character.
You can also find these podcasts on Spotify and iTunes Podcasts.
Dialogues: Accelerating Economic Growth with Jakub Growiec – Ingmar Schumacher Podcasts
- Dialogues: Accelerating Economic Growth with Jakub Growiec
- Dialogues: Economics for a fragile planet with Ed Barbier
- #MeetTopEnvEcon – Claudia Kemfert
- #MeetTopEnvEcon – Andreas Löschel
- #MeetTopEnvEcon – Anastasios Xepapadeas
- #MeetTopEnvEcon – Ed Barbier
- #MeetTopEnvEcon – Robert Stavins
- #MeetTopEnvEcon – Richard Tol
- #MeetTopEnvEcon – Charles Perrings
- The role of mountains for biodiversity conservation