I am back from the summer break with some news about environmental economics conference announcements. As usual, you can find more information on these conferences at the right-hand side in my environmental economics calendar.
Tomorrow I’ll be leaving to Toulouse for the FAERE conference, hope to see some of you there! I’ll be presenting my article, co-authored with Professor Georg Müller-Fürstenberger from the University of Trier, entitled “The consequences of a one-sided externality in a dynamic, two-agent framework” which you can find HERE. And just in case you are interested, today I presented my article entitled “The Aggregation Dilemma in Climate Change Policy Evaluation” at the Verein für Socialpolitik in Münster, Germany. You can download the presentation HERE and the paper HERE.
- 4th Research Workshop of the Benelux Association for Energy Economics at CORE, Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium, which will be held on October 30th, 2015. More information is available here:
- VII Conference of the ASAUEE
10-13 November 2015
Neuquén, North Patagonia, Argentina
- 8th Biennial Conference of the INSEE
4-6 January 2016
For more information go to http://www.ecoinsee.org.
- Nachwuchsworkshop des Ausschusses für Umwelt- und Ressourcenökonomie in Leipzig, Deutschland, on the 16th & 17th of February, 2016. Die Nachwuchsworkshops richten sich an jüngere Wissenschaftlerinnen und Wissenschaftler, die im Bereich der Umwelt- und Ressourcenökonomie forschen. Mehr Informationen gibts hier: http://www.auroe.info/documents/2016_Call.pdf
- ISEE2016: Transforming the Economy: Sustaining Food, Water, Energy and Justice
26-29 June 2016, in Washington, DC. For more information go to http://www.isee2016.com.